Solid Rock Cafe II - Masks Required Service
Solid Rock Cafe II FAQ's
- Are Masks required? Yes, appropriately worn face masks are required before entering the Chapel Hallway and must remain in place during the entire service. Those on the platform will not be required to wear masks but are asked to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Do I have to wear a mask if I have a medical condition? Those who have a medical condition preventing them from wearing a mask are welcome to attend our mask optional services at 9am or 10am.
- Will there be services available for kids/nursery? Yes, childcare will be available. Family groups are welcome to sit together as well.
- Will the room be sanitized after the 9am service? Yes, a custodial team will sanitize in-between services.
- What about the air quality? Lakeside recently replaced all HVAC units with new filters.
- Will Social Distancing be practiced? Yes, everyone will be sitting at round tables for social distancing.
- Will there be coffee at Solid Rock Cafe II? Not during the service due to mask restrictions however, free coffee will be available to enjoy before or after service at the Connection Cafe.